We collect the following types of information from you. In most cases, these are required to extend services available on our site to you.
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers.
In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
- In relation to our paid services, we may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the site.
- We also gather and store user usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value added services to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
- We retain user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
User may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to email@example.com. The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
- For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services;
- For facilitating the services offered/available on the site;
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication;
- For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities;
- For generating business enquires and trade leads;
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Information we may collect from you may be disclosed and transferred to external service providers who we rely on to provide services to us or to you directly. For instance, information may be shared with:
- affiliated companies for better efficiency, more relevancy, innovative business matchmaking and better personalised services;
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies, as mandated under statutory enactment, for verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- service provider including but not limited to payment, customer and cloud computing service provider (“Third Party”) engaged for facilitating service requirements of user;
- business partners or sending their business offers to the users , which are owned and offered by them solely without involvement of the site;
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
In relation to such disclosures, receiving parties have consented and confirmed that:
- there shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such Information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose;
- they shall keep the Information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care; and
Please keep in mind that whenever a user post personal & business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the site. REASONABLE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We employ commercially reasonable and industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information we receive.
These security measures are both electronic as well as physical but at the same time no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We strive to protect the User Information, although we cannot ensure the security of Information furnished/transmitted by the users to us.
We recommend that registered users not to share their site’s account password and also to sign out of their account when they have completed their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access Information of the users and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place.
We recommend you not to disclose password of your email address, online bank transaction and other important credentials to our employees / agents / affiliates/ personnel, as we do not ask for the same. COOKIES
We strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DATA TRANSFERS
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
In accordance with the applicable laws, the name and contact details of the concerned Officer are provided below:
Mr. Danish Ali Khan
Email id: email@example.com QUESTIONS
The policy may change from time to time so users are requested to check it periodically.