» Payment Terms & Methods: * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Please see i n our website www. oxygentravels. in
Notice: Our Terms and Conditions
• Group should be minimum 10+ to operate the tour
• Srinagar local sightseeing reporting time :3PM, departure 3:30PM
• Seating plan on daily rotation basis not choose by personal interest
• Srinagar pick up and Manali transfer own arrange by guest services available INR:2000 OPTIONAL
• All the hotel vouchers /confirmation status will issue prior 10 days departure.
• Tour start from Srinagar hotel only guest should be assembling for on time for local sightseeing
• En-route Lunch time and venue will decide by our tour manager.
• Late check out and fresh time is not included in cost. Further directly coordinate with Hotel Receptionist.
1. All departure starts starting from both point Manali / Srinagar as per guest convenience.
2. All the services are start from hotel to hotel
3. If guest required pick up / transfer services please booking request to executive at booking time, we delighted to arrange the as per cost mentioned.
4. Seating plan will be rotation system.
5. First come first services not available in our series
6. Rooming allotment guest interest will be subject to room availability and hotel policies.
7. Extra transfer will be applicable on between hotel to hotel & hotel to desired departure point.
8. Our tour leader authorized to change or decide the itinerary as per on circumstance / due to weather / road blockage /another situation.
9. DAY 4TH IS FREE TIME ME TIME OWN EXPLORE NOT VECHILES SERVICES AVIALBLE ON THAT DAY
General of Ladakh Group Travel terms & Condition
1. You will have to strictly follow the tour program and comply with the terms and conditions of the ious contractors / service providers such as hotels, airlines etc.
2. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time for departure and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so and the consequences shall be yours entirely.
3. You are required to be punctual and adhere to the time-lines of the tour and of the contractors / service providers. If you are not punctual, you could miss your flight, your coach, your meals etc.
4. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other tour participants or to any other person or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property belonging to us or other tour participants, service providers or any other persons. If you misbehave or disturb the decorum of the tour you may have to terminate the tour. In such an event, no refund or compensation will be paid to the tourist and he / she will have to bear and pay the expenses for his / her return travel. You shall not carry any item or object, the possession of which is forbidden by any laws, rules or regulations. Nor shall you violate any other laws, rules or regulations. Should any tour participant misbehave or violate any?
5. NO REFUND FOR UNUTILIZED SERVICES
6. It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or under- utilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, external factors etc.
7. As a consequence of the above rule, please note that no refund will be admissible in the following circumstances amongst others.
8. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever.
9. There will be no refund if you fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.
1. Please note that your health is entirely your risk and responsibility. Our tours are suitable for persons of reasonable fitness. They may not suit persons who are medically infirm or who have special needs or requirements whether due to age, medical conditions or otherwise.
2. It shall be your duty to inform us in writing in case you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to fully enjoy our tour arrangements or where the interests of other tour participants may be adversely affected by such condition. Under such conditions we may decline to accept you or continue you in this tour.
3. We reserve the right without obligation to ask you to undergo medical tests and to provide written certification of your medical fitness before departure or at any time during the tour and if you fail to undergo such tests or fail to provide such certificates, we may decline to accept you or to continue you on the tour. Our actions in this regard may be guided not only by concerns for your health but also the convenience and health of the other tour participants.
4. However, it is not our obligation to check your medical condition and if you suffer any injury or aggravation on the tour or if you are unable to enjoy / complete the whole or any part of the tour due to your medical conditions, we shall not be liable to compensate you nor to refund any amount to you nor to pay your medical expenses.
5. In this regard, please note that service providers such as Airlines may decline to accept you on medical grounds. Please carefully read and understand the rules and regulations of the service providers, because we shall not be responsible for the consequences that you may suffer.
6. To some extent, your losses on account of cancellation or curtailment attributable to hospitalization as also your expenses of hospitalization may be covered by insurance Please see Insurance section below.