According to the recent post on the microblogging site, Twitter IRCTC Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Cooperation said that they are offering 6 days and 5 night holiday package covering Gangtok, Pelling and Siliguri. The tour would commence from Bengaluru via economy class of Indigo airlines according to the IRCTC tourism official site. The tour would begin from June, 1st 2019 and the package starts from 24,700 per person as on IRCTC official website irctctourism.com.
The tourism has named the package as Green Sikkim Air Package that covers two nights in Gangtok and Pelling followed by one night at Siliguri. The accommodation is taken care by the hotel Gajraj, Pemaling and Venkatesh Regency in Gangtok, Pelling and Siliguri simultaneously. The package also includes breakfast and dinner at each of these hotels. The aircraft would hold 18 passengers...
1. The package starts from 24,700 per head that is applicable for triple sharing occupancy and goes upto 26,340 if you opt for double occupancy.
2. For children in between 5 to 11 years the package is priced at 21,425
3. The journey will commence from Bengaluru and would start at 5:35 hours via Kempegowda International Airport and would arrive Bagdogra at 8:30 hours on the 1st of June, 2019
4. The return journey from Bagdogra to Bengaluru is on 6th June, 2019 at 9:05 hours and would arrive Bengaluru at 12:10 hours.
5. The package includes round air tickets, travel insurance, delux stay, breakfast and dinner as stated by IRCTC’s website
6. The personal expenses in terms of laundry, cabs, room services or any sightseeing should be born by the traveller
7. IRCTC is also offering a package of 7 nights and 8 days from Bengaluru, Mysore and Ooty and also two days package to Amritsar. To know more visit the website irctctourism.com
So if you are looking for next mini trip or a pocket friendly getaway this is definitely not worth missing. Book your holiday now.