1. The package starts from 24,700 per head that is applicable for triple sharing occupancy and goes upto 26,340 if you opt for double occupancy.
2. For children in between 5 to 11 years the package is priced at 21,425
3. The journey will commence from Bengaluru and would start at 5:35 hours via Kempegowda International Airport and would arrive Bagdogra at 8:30 hours on the 1st of June, 2019
4. The return journey from Bagdogra to Bengaluru is on 6th June, 2019 at 9:05 hours and would arrive Bengaluru at 12:10 hours.
5. The package includes round air tickets, travel insurance, delux stay, breakfast and dinner as stated by IRCTC’s website
6. The personal expenses in terms of laundry, cabs, room services or any sightseeing should be born by the traveller
7. IRCTC is also offering a package of 7 nights and 8 days from Bengaluru, Mysore and Ooty and also two days package to Amritsar. To know more visit the website irctctourism.com
So if you are looking for next mini trip or a pocket friendly getaway this is definitely not worth missing. Book your holiday now.