Find a job in Dubai: It is mandatory that you should get a job in Dubai to get a job visa. And you should also have a person who can sponsor you from Dubai.
Start the visa process: When you have joined the office in Dubai, your employer should submit all the required paperwork’s along with the visa fees to the visa processing center of UAE to get your job visa. And it might take around 3 weeks processing time but you will get your work permit in 2 weeks. And with this permit, you can come to UAE.
Documents needed for visa:
Once you get the work permit your employer can help you to get your paper works done to get your job visa. The main documents needed are Work permit, passport, valid certificates, photos, job contract, trade license of the employee and the application form.
Present the Documents:
With the help of your employer, you can submit the completed documents to the ministry of labor office in UAE. Once they receive the documents they will check, approve and issue the job visa.
Chances for rejection if:
1. If the photo of the applicant in the passport copies is not clear or darkened when uploaded in the online UAE system, the may be rejected.
2. In case you hold a residency visa in advance and left the country without canceling the home visa. For getting the approval the PRO ought to go to the development office and clear your past residency visa.
3. If the applicants are having a past with criminal offense, coercion or appalling conduct did in the UAE.
4. Physically composed travel papers will normally get expelled by the UAE Immigration.
5.If the Visa application is having an error of name, passport number, and job code will see a deferral in getting processed, or result in rejection of the ID.
6. Competitors who associated with work visas by methods for an association anyway did not enter the country. To get an underwriting, the PRO of a development association or bolster must go to the UAE relocation and clear the past business visa.
The benefit of having a work permit in Dubai is that you can enter and exit the country without any difficulties. And if you are using an invalid or expired visa to stay back in Dubai then you will be thrown out from Dubai forever and can be in jail too.
Dependents of the UAE Job visa holders: The dependents can immigrate to UAE only if the applicant is having should have the Job visa along with the Labour card to bring the dependents
Dubai Work Visa - basic rules
The main factor about Work visa of UAE is that the company should give their own visa and if you find another good job in another organisation you cannot work in that office with the old visa so to work in a new organisation you should get a new work visa and if you fail to do so you will have to face a lot of consequences from the UAE officials. You should renew your job visa every three years.
Renewal of job visa
After a few years, your job visa should be renewed or if you are not in UAE for six months. You should follow a certain process to renew the visa again