Gujarat has made history by presenting the world’s highest statue, the Statue of Unity. Dawning the horizon, it is believed that the grand statue of Patel is a major tourist destination for International tourists and national travellers. Existing tall in the middle of Gujarat, the statue illustrates the message of peace and unity that the person himself accept till his closing breath.
The iron spirit and worries of still made him denoted to be as the Iron Man of India. Patel was the man behind the union of India, and this was the reason that we can call ourselves India. He single-handedly combined all the royal states in India.
A man known for, He performed a significant role in merging all the royal state into the independent nation of India by working behind the curtains, avoiding the publicity.
Patel is also recognized for his contribution in drafting the constitution of India. Patel was the one who claimed and believed that the President must be elected by the people, therefore, made President the representative of society. In spite of his political differences, he was valued by leaders all over the spectrum.
1. Statue of Unity is the world’s tallest statue which was constructed at the cost of nearby INR 3,000 Crores.
2. Statue was built over a period of 5 years, with more than 3,000 workers involved in construction. It is probable to be an expansion to Gujarat Tourism.
3. The exclusive sculptor is sculptured by the Padma Bhushan receiver Ram V Sutar and bronze covering work was done by the Chinese factory, Jiangxi Toqine Company.
4. The height of the viewing gallery of the statue is 153 meters. It can hold up to 200 visitors, presenting an attractive view of Narmada Dam.
5. The Statue of Unity is the pride of Gujarat Tourism, having- three-layered structure.
6. Statue of Unity is the main Traveler destinations in Gujarat, it has two lifts close to the legs, and each lift can carry 26 people at a time.
7. From a radius of 7 kilometres, the statue is said to be seen.