» Payment Terms & Methods: * 24% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): • In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
• Rooms are Subject to Availability.
• In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
• A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
• Child below 5 years is free. Room only
• Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
• Vehicle Kilometer is calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
• Itinerary If Given is purely suggestive and Optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
• Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary Boat Timings: 07:00; 09:30; 11:30; 14:00; 16:00; hrs. Note: No advance ticket booking for boating at Thekkady the guest should take tickets directly on arrival. Or book the online – https://www. periyarfoundation. online/
• Car can be used between 8 Am till 6 Pm.
• Most of the Hotels Check in Time is 12 Noon and check out 11 am. Early Check in and Late check out only as per availability and any extension is completely the discretion of the Hotel
• Most of the destination there are no classified Star Hotels and the hotels we provide will be with Similar facility Hotels.
• In case the Guest is on MAP Plan Lunch/Dinner and Buffet is Not Available at the Hotel the, A la carte will be served to the amount of Dinner Supplement charged by the Hotel.
• Please Note Most of the Hotels or Resorts in Munnar will be in proximity of 20 Kms from the Town.
• We have reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• Personal Expenses have not included Like- such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Proof of Identity
As per the latest GOI directives, all guests are requested to carry a valid photo identity Voters ID, Pan Card, Armed forces identity card etc. . It is compulsory for foreign nationals and NRIs to carry their passport with valid visas or PIO Person of Indian Origin card. Relevant documents/copies have to be produced at the time of check in.