Assuming arriving Colombo before 12:00 noon. Meet and assist at Colombo International Airport (BIA) by our company representative and proceed to Bentota and check-in the hotel. In the evening proceed to Balapitiya to do a river safari at Madu River. Madu River is a complex coastal ecosystem of mangroves and islands. It’s around with 64 islands in the river and lagoon. Total duration for the river safari is about 3 hrs.
After the breakfast proceed to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
In 1981 the Wildlife Protection Society established the famous Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery to protect Sri Lanka’s sea Turtles from extinction. Fishermen used to walk along the sandy beaches at night and collect the turtle eggs. Initially, they were then sold to whoever would pay the highest price. Once the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery opened, the hatchery began paying the fishermen for the eggs. Visitors of the hatchery can see huge tanks filled with new born sea turtles. The baby turtles are fed and cared for until they are 2-4 years old. They are then taken to the sea and released during the safe hours of darkness. The main laying season is from October to April, but some eggs can be found in Kosgoda throughout the year.
Thereafter proceed to Ambalangoda.
Ambalangoda Masks Factory is one of the places which you can witness the richness of the mask tradition of Sri Lanka. Ambalangoda also a famous town for ancient devil masks and devil dancers. Then proceed to Galle.
Galle is home to a Dutch Fort, a world heritage site, and one of best preserved Dutchss forts of Asia. Originally built by the Portuguese and fortified by the Dutch, the fort was well used by the British for their administrative purpose of the Galle district.
On completion proceed to Colombo and drop at the hotel.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Payment Terms
• The payable value does not include any charges other than the cost of your Holiday in Sri Lanka as confirmed.
• All bank charges and any other transaction charges as per the invoice must be borne by the payee.
• In the event the received amount is less than the invoice value, please note that we will require the balance payment by cash or credit card on arrival.
• If you are paying via Telegraphic Transfer, The payment will take up to 5 working days to process, however does not have any additional charges.
• If you are paying by credit card via Paypal, a 4% service cost will be charged on the payable value.
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.