Morning on arrival at Manali you will be pickup by our representative and transfer to your prebooked hotel. Check in to hotel. After getting fresh proceed for Manali Sightseen visitHadimba Temple is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, sister of Hadimb, who was a character in the Mahabharata. Goddess Hadimba was the sister of the demon Hadimb who ruled the mountains and was feared by all, Manu Temple which is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar in Old Manali, the temple is believed to be the abode of Manu, the ancient law-giver of India, Vashist springs and temple in a tiny hamlet situated on the bank of Beas River that turns towards Rohtang. It is well known for its hot sulphur springs and temples. Taking a dip in this water is considered sacred by many. Nearby is the pyramidal stone temple devoted to Vashist Muni, a revered sage, Nehru Kundis a natural spring in the region. Located at a distance of around 6 km from Manali, it has been named after the late Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru. The Kund has derived its name from Nehru, as he used to drink water from it, on his journey to Manali, The Manali Gompa which serves as an important gathering place for Buddhists from Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal and Tibet. Built in the 1960s, the new monastery is famous for its wall paintings, Chortens and a large statue of Lord Buddha, Van Vihar which is a municipal garden is situated in front of the Tibetan market on Mall Road. In the lake located within the park, tourists can opt for boating. The park is adorned with big deodar trees. Evening free for strolling on Mall Road and Shopping in local Market. Late evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and night stay in hotel at Manali.
Morning after getting fresh get ready as soon as possible to depart for Rohtang pass. Today seprate vehicle from Manali will be providing to you because there is no permission for outside vehicle to approach to Rohtang pass. On the way visitKothi which is supposed to be the first village on the banks of Beas river, Gulaba which is considered as a picnic spot and starting point to Brighu lake trekking. The area is filled with beautiful flowers and very calm and pleasant, Rahla Fall which is water fall is from one of the branches of River Beas. The height of the water fall is nearly 50Mts, Marhi is a place as famous as Rohtang pass. Fully covered with snow, all kind of water sports are available. Whenever Rohtang pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit upto this place. Solang Valley which is a picturesque setting, this has good ski slopes end picnic spots. It has the glacier closest to Manali. Today you can do adventure sports most commonly offered are Parachuting, Paragliding, Skating and Zorbing at solang valley and Rohtang Pass. Evening drive back to hotel. Night stay and dinner in hotel at Manali.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : As per company rules & regulation before send amount we need final confirmation mail along with any of your ID proof ( Voter Id Card, Passport Scan Copy, Driving License ) with final travel date with flight name & timing.
1) Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
2) Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
3) Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
4) Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
5) Less than 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable.