The process of visa application depends on the type of visa you are opting for. Particularly if your visa is in the category of Points-Based System classification. Point base system of US is a method to control the immigration from other countries to US. In this system, the applicants are required to collect certain number of points in order to get the visa.
In spite of the fact that the majority of the necessities for each visa type are the equivalent for every class, the manner in which they are assessed in the framework varies.
The standard visa prerequisites, applies to all the candidates and they must satisfy these necessities according to the rules of their home country
You should present the following documents for each visa application:
1. Completed application frame.
2. Travel schedule.
4. Late photos
5. Record demonstrating the payment of the application charges for UK visa
6. Biometric data. This is required just if you are applying it for more than six months. As a part of the visa form, photos and fingerprints should be presented at the application centre.
Here is the list of expected documents to apply for a UK short-stay visa:
1. UK visa application formcompleted.
2. Latest photos It should be taken inside the 6 months
3. Passport. It must be for valid for at least three additional months from the proposed date of leaving the UK. Your passport likewise should have one clear page for the visa
4. Bank Statement of six months.
5. Utilty Bills
6. Sponsorship letter from a relative or a friend
7. Charges of the Visa
8. Accommodations and flight details
9. Finances Proof
10. If you are going with kids their Birth Certificates are mandatory
11. Medical check-up report
12. Marriage Certificate If going with spouse
You can attach the supporting documents along with these.
Register an account on the https://www.gov.uk site. You will likewise have the option to check what sort of visa you will require for your travel on the site.
Fill the application, pay the visa expense, and fix an appointment at a Visa Application Centre and then you will get an email with the appointment confirmation and the list of the documents that you should bring. You will be given a GWF number which is required for the subsequent stage.
Get your details registered on the https://uk.tlscontact.com/ng/splash . On the off chance that you don't make your registration, you won't be permitted to get your appointment done.
Get your appointment done and present your biometrics at a UK Visa Application Centre. To make the application procedure fast you ought to bring the documents:
i Your passport
ii Visa charge payment receipt
iii Copies of your online application and appointment affirmation.
iv Supporting records.
Your visa expense will never be refunded after you have presented your biometrics. You should likewise guarantee you are not late for your appointment. In the event that you are late, your application procedure might be postponed as you should get your appointment rebooked.
Wait for the processing of the visa application
You can collect your passports once you are notified from Visa Application Centre
UK visa applications can be submitted at one of the Visa Application Centres from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 and 16:30
The most punctual you can apply for a UK visa is 3 months before your planned take-off date.
The processing of the Visa application can take four to six working days. At times, some visa applications can take up to 30 days if some documents are missing or something unusual is present in the documents or has a rejection history
You can be in UK with your visiting visa for 30 days if you are under an agreement of ADS. If you are going for a tourist visa or family visa you can be in UK from around 6 months and for 11 months if you are going for a treatment.
1. Having a criminal background
2. Not having a proper travel documents
3. Not having a valid passport
4. Irrelevant reason for visit to UK
5. Presenting false documents
6. Stayed in UK even after the duration of the visa got cancelled in the previous visit
7. Not satisfying the application necessities
8. A person with an order of deportation