Follow the below steps to make an Annexure E.
1. Download the Annexure form and enter in all the details
2. Print the drafted affidavit on a simple paper
3. The candidate has to sign at the end of the affidavit
Any Indian citizen who has to state their address, personal information, any criminal background and citizenship can attach Annexure E when you are applying for a passport.
As Annexure E is a self-declaratory affidavit, thus you need to enter all the personal details of the applicant which is required for further processing. The following things should be included
1. Applicant’s Name and date of birth
2. Applicant’s Address, father’s name, mother’s name and spouse’s name if married
3. Nature in which applicant’s citizenship was obtained, whether by birth or descent or register or naturalization etc. should be clearly stated.
4. A statement of declaration that there is no criminal case there previously about the applicant which has to be mentioned.
Thus Annexure A and Annexure A are important documents which are attached along. You can know more details about it from Passport Seva Website https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink where complete details regarding this are clearly stated.
For the people who are applying through an agent should also see that they fill in all the details and even see that the annexure which is to be attached is carefully read and signed by them along with the file.