Leo & Mike is propelling energizing winter camp projects crosswise over Hyderabad where your kids will learn new innovations, for example, 3D printing, Robotics and Stop-movement film making. Structure and assemble sport-playing robots. Watch them perform. Kids age range must be between 9 to 14. The Camp duration is of 2 days, at 10 AM to 5:30 PM. Lunch and Snacks will be provided to the kids. No transportation system is given. This is a novices program. No past experience required. Accompany a receptive outlook, and leave with some extraordinary learning and an affair of a lifetime.
Mechanical technology is something everybody needs to do these days. The possibility of a mobile and talking machine that can do your work for you is marvelous. Be that as it may, learning mechanical technology is unpleasant and of no utilization without really seeing each and every part and idea that makes a robot. This camp takes you back the plain nuts and bolts of what makes a robot, assembling its body, fabricating its hardware, adjusting it for explicit use and seeing how everything on a very basic level works.
Camp Learning Outcomes:
1. Fundamental elements of making a robot.
2. Manual mechanical technology: Components and their working standards.
3. Manual mechanical technology: Building Rovers, fundamental hardware, task utilizing DPDT switches.
4. Designing: Ideas identified with relative movement between robot segments.
5. Designing: Conceptualizing and assembling drive systems dependent on application.