*Departure from Chennai Airport at 5. 15 a. m. *Arrival 6. 50 a. m at Pune Airport. *Bus/Cab will start from Pune Airport by 7. 00 a. m and reaching Shirdi 1. 00 p. m. *Next 3 hours refreshment at hotel. *Evening 4. 00 p. m visit Sai baba Temple. *Visit the places of Dwarakamai, Sai Museum, Lendi Garden, Chavadi. Night halt at Shirdi.
Day 2 : Shirdi to Shani, Renuka Mata, bhagawati Mata, Mahaganapati Temple Darshan
Morning darshan / Kakada Aarti of Saibaba Temple. Starting from Shirdi by 9. 00 a. m and visiting four temples on the way. Three temples are: 1. Renukadevi Temple. 2. Shani singnapur. 3. Maha Ganapathy Temple. Reach Pune Airport by 9. 00 p. m.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 80% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. *After Confirmation Voucher Issued Then Remaining 20% Amount You Have to Pay » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.