Meal: Welcome drink and Dinner. Arrival pick up from Chandigarh Airport or railway station.Drive from Chandigarh Depart for Shimla by Indigo Car On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner. After breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), vice regal lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre – the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays bank (1912), The world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, the scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north the mall Evening free to Explore The Shimla City, The Ridge & The Mall of Shimla. O/N/S at hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner. Arrival Manali according to legend, was born when the waters of the Great Deluge receded and the seventh Manu’s ark came to rest on a hillside in this valley. As the earth dried up there came up a place of breathtaking beauty which was named after the great sage. After reaching Manali get ready to enjoy the local sightseeing places :
1. Hadimba Temple:- Hadimba Temple in Kullu Manali is one of the main tourist places in Manali for the visitors. It is around 1.5 kms from the Mall Road. It is an old wooden temple of four store, located in the middle of dense forest known as Van Vihar. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba and was erected in 1553.
2. Club House:- Location: Located at a distance of 1.5 km from the city bus stop, Club House lies at the base of the Old village of Manali. Well connected by road, tourists can reach this place easily, according to their convenience.Marvelously designed modern building, Club House is fast gaining popularity amongst visitors. This place offers a large number of recreational activities for the tourists. They can indulge in a game or two of racquet, billiards or can also experience real fun in the skating ring. This club house is managed by Himachal Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC) and has a nominal entry fee.
3. Vashist : Vashisht is located at a distance of about 6 km away from the beautiful town of Manali in the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. A large number of people visit these hot springs near Manali every day in order to take a dip. There is also one tank specially reserved for women of this locality. These hot water springs are also a major source of water for many tourist spots in and around Manali.
4. Tibetan Monastery : The Tibetan monastery is one of the major tourist spot in Manali and is famous for weaving different and colourfull carpets. Residents and immigrants of Tibet produce handmade handicrafts to attract the various tourists.
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of Tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
5. Van Vihar : Van Vihar National Park in Manali is visited by many locals and tourists. The park located on the mall road, opposite the Tibetan market has many huge deodar trees giving cool shade to the area.
Van Vihar Park is a favorite picnic spot for the whole family. Wooden and cement benches are provided throughout the park where one can sit and relax. Children can play on the swings and the whole family can engage in some boating activities at the pond inside the park. Well laid out paths within the park is ideal for a stroll, especially for young couples. River Beas just about borders the park and the boating facility is also available.
Day 5 : Rohtang Pass - Snow Point - Up to Snow Line.
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner. Rohtang Pass/Snow point (Situated about 51km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111meters (13,400 ft) on the highway to keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley. There is a beautiful Doshohar Lake left to the pass, where pilgrims go every year on the auspicious day of 20th Bhadon), enroute visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and Solang Valley and, Enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Note: - Since the National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicle to Rohtang Pass per day. Rohtang Pass will on subject to availability of permit from the SDM office manali on the spot with additional cost
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms :
To Book the package only 25% of the total tour package cost deposited in our company’s account or online on our website .After receiving the payment a booking voucher will be issued to the Customer. In Booking Voucher all information will be mention regarding the tour ( Hotel, Volvo).The Remaining 75% of the Package will Be collected at our Manali office.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
25% cancellation fee if cancelled before 15 days prior to check in
50% cancellation fee if cancelled before 10 days prior to check in
75% cancellation fee if cancelled before 07 days prior to check in
100% cancellation fee if cancelled lesser than 07 days of check in
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.