Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning breakfast – After breakfast – Full day city tour includes visit to the following places of interest namely Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tenzing - Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Beautiful Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course, Japanese Temple – Other places of visit are Peace Pagoda, Lal kothi, Dhirdham Temple, Ava Art Gallery, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,900 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive . Tour ends with sweet memories.
Tour package includes:
1. Accommodation in above suggested/ similar hotels in 01 double room.
2. Daily buffet breakfast at all destinations.
3. Surface Travel by exclusive chauffer drive by non-air conditioned Tata Sumo.
4. All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
5. All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
Tour package excludes:
1. International airfare.
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.