~
Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel 3

Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel

₹7070 /pax
3 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel

  7070 per person
  3 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : rishikesh

On Arrival at Rishikesh you may make your own arrangements to reach the respective Hotel. Check in, relax, and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : rishikesh

Post breakfast, you have the day for yourself. You may want to relax at the Hotel or even opt to explore the place on your own. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : rishikesh

After breakfast, checkout from the hotel for your onward journey back home.
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Accommodation
» Daily water
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
RishikeshGANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel4 ★Day 1
RishikeshGANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel4 ★Day 2
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Inclusions: Welcome drink on arrival. Buffet breakfast & dinner. Accommodation in well-appointed room as per category. Complimentary in-house morning and evening Ganga Aarti at Private Ghat at Ganga Kinare. Complimentary 01 Hour of Yoga & Meditation session in morning at Ganga Kinare from 7:00am till 8:00am at Ganga Kinare. Complimentary access to private ghat for Ganga Snan (Holy Dip) with life jackets & robes at Ganga Kinare. Complimentary use of in-house Gamming Zone ,Sky Entertainment Lounge & Fitness Equipments at Ganga Kinare. Complimentary 8 hours for location aware audio guided tours of 8 important spots of tourist interest in Rishikesh. Complimentary Netflix Fire TV Stick available on request at reception, to plug in and use. Guests need to have Netflix Login Id to access the same. Complimentary Wi-Fi access. Complimentary Daily Activities Morning Ganga Aarti- Ananta Lawn (30min). Yoga at Sunrise- Yog Ganga Hall (45min). Culinary Show & Wellness Talk- Avaya Lawn (45min). Planned Daily Kid’s Activities- Ananta Lawn (45min) Meditation with Mantras - Yog Ganga Hall (45min). Evening Ganga Aarti- Ananta Lawn (45min). Exclusion 5% Goods and Service Tax. Transfers. Tips and Porterage. Jeep Safari Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list. * Payment Terms and Methods Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional) Payment Policy: 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost Cancellation Policy 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost Note: Rates are not valid on long weekends and public holidays.

Tour Package by
1
Trips
3.5
3 Ratings
37
Months

Find agents for destination

You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel " for You
Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel
Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel
Rishikesh- GANGA KINARE- A Riverside Boutique Hotel
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1