» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
• Any Airfare Train Tickets
• Entrance fee, Activity cost and other services activities not specified above package inclusions.
• Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills, camera fees etc.
• Tips and porter charges.
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Children below 5 years are complementary in parent ’s room without extra bed. (Milk Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payable at hotel.
• Children between 6- 12 Years &Adults (Above 12 yrs.) would Cost extra according to the Company ’s Policies.
• The above package can be customized as per the customer ’s Requirement.
• Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter.
• All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
• The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest.
• Above mentioned package cost is valid for the mentioned dates & nett payable to Grazia Holidays
• Check In & Check out Time as per Hotel Policies (early check in is subject to availability).
• Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
• Child and Extra Person not allowed in the tree House (Tree House will be strictly for Couples)
• Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations (Below 4star)
• During local or national holidays or special events, peak seasons, on Sundays, , certain facilities such as museums, churches, sightseeing places and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Grazia Holidays cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
• If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.
• Company is not responsible, not liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
• 100% cancellation charge applicable during Peak season
• Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
• Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
• Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form cash money alternative services.
• Rate not valid during Diwali and Xmas (25 Oct – 10 Nov & 20 Dec – 10 Jan)