Price (per person)
Delhi Nainital Aprox 350 Kms/7 Hrs
Early in the morning pick up from delhi & start your journey towards to Nainital on arrival check in your hotel after little bit rest & fresh up. Sightseeing trip to places like Naini Lake - Nainital Lake, famously known as Naini Lake is the major attraction of Naintal town as well of Uttarakhand. Surrounded by panoramic seven hills. Nainital Zoo - Nainital Zoo is one of the best attraction for wildlife lovers in Nainital. Officially named as Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant. Aerial Ropeway Nainital - Cable car or Aerial rope-way is a major attraction in Nainital, which draws hundres of tourists each day who wants to enjoy the breathtaking views. Naina Devi Temple - A well known Shakti Peeths of Hindu religion, Naini Devi Temple is sacred place of great devotion in Nainital. After sightseeing come back to your hotel & overnight stay in Nainital Hotel.
Nainital Mussoorie 300 Kms. Approx. 8 Hrs.
After Breakfast transfer from Naninital to mussoorie on the way visit mussoorie lake, Shiva temple on arrival at mussoorie check in your hotel & visit Dear garden, rope way, campty fall in evening enjoy the shopping at mussoorie mall road overnight stay in mussoorie hotel
Next day morning after breakfast move for campty fall enjoy the water fall at campty fall evening enjoy the beauty of hill queen mussoorie shopping on mall road overnight stay in mussoorie hotel.
Mussoorie - Delhi Aprox 300 Kms / 7 Hrs.
Morning after breakfast proceed to delhi towards to your destination with sweet memories. Tour end
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Package Excludes: -
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Air Fare / Train Fare.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Porterage during trekking.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Destination Guide.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Any item of personal nature like Telephone, Tips, Donations at Temples, Extended Stay or Travelling due to any reason.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right THE CUSTOMER HAS TO BEAR THE PROPORTIONATE TOUR COST IN CASE OF EXTENDED STAY OR TRAVELLING DUE TO ANY REASON. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGE IN THE ITINERARY DUE TO LANDSLIDES, FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS, WEATHER CONDITIONS OR ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE ADDITIONAL COST INCURRED WILL BE IN ADDITION TO THE COST.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2010