» Payment Terms & Methods: * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All correspondences in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP. Grievance / Complaints: Any grievance rose before/during the tour need to be communicated by email to **@*****lxploria. com with all legitimate details. Pragmatic complaints will be re-verified with respective service providers hotels, transporters and any service which has not been provided will be checked within 15 working days.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries listed in www. travelxploria. com are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements from the respective insurance providers in the country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Tour Participation by Guests
Payment of the advance and/or booking amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on http://www. travelxploria. com and on the itinerary document. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorized to do so by his family after reading all the Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP terms and conditions mentioned on the website http://www. travelxploria. com
When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name, that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
Payment of the advance and/or booking amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on http://www. travelxploria. comand the itinerary document.
Refunds if any, for iation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations.
No refund will be payable
1. for any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
2. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
3. If services of the tour are modified, ied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
4. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
5. Where airfares are contracted and booked on fixed departures.
6. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
7. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed. For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.