Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka. Meet and greet with company representatives. En-route visit the Pinnawala elephant orphanage (Elephant Orphanage, an institution that has been looking after orphaned or injured elephants that would otherwise have surely died. If you leave the hotel early then you can watch the elephant's bath in the river after the youngest babies are milk fed. Arrival in Kandy and check in to the hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at your own leisure. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Breakfast at the hotel and visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden (The Royal Botanic Gardens Peradeniya is well known for its large variety of plant life. The great lawns highlight huge tropical trees and a variety of bamboo can be found in one place. The Royal Botanic Gardens was established in 1821)Visit the Gem and Bathik factory.
Kandy city tour (The World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings - crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe). Enjoy a Cultural dance in the evening. Overnight stay in Kandy.
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic and participate in the morning ceremony. Transfer to the hotel in Colombo. Later proceed with a city and a shopping tour in the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Experience the local cuisine. Spend the rest of the evening at your own leisure. Later proceed with a city and a shopping tour. Experience the local cuisine. Enjoy night life. Overnight stay
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Cancellation Policy:
• Within 14 to 28 days 25% cancellation of the total invoice value.
• Within 07 to 13 days 50% cancellation of the total invoice value.
• Within 01 to 07 days 100% cancellation of the total invoice value.
• No shows & early departures 100% cancellation of the total value of the invoice value.
For Your Information:
• Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of informing us the confirmation of the booking.
• Due to demand the hotels accept only the confirmed bookings.
• We suggest you to finalize the booking accept the price based on your proposal and revert to us with the confirmation & await our confirmation before you commit to the clients.
• We will do our best to book the mentioned hotels or alternate similar category hotels. In case of huge price fluctuation we need to send a revised quotation.
• Our quotation is based on standard flight arrival timings and early c