You will be warmly welcomed by our representative on arrival and you will be transferred to Cultural Triangle in Sri Lanka. Cultural triangle is situated in the centre of the island and covers an area which includes the World Heritage cultural sites of the Sacred Cities of Habarana, Sigiriya and Dambulla. They are visited by many pilgrims & tourists.
· Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage & open air zoo en route
· Engage in a Village tour and elephant back ride.
After breakfast transferred to Anuradhapura which is one of the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Sri Lankan civilization. It was 3rd capital of the Kingdom of Rajarata after Tambapanni and Upatissa Nuwara.
The city, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was the center of Theravada Buddhism for many centuries. The city lies 205 km north of the current capital Colombo in Sri Lanka's North Central Province, on the banks of the historic Malvathu Oya. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and one of the eight World Heritage Sites of Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka's medieval capital (11th - 12th Century AD) is a well-preserved city of ancient dagobas, moonstones, beautiful parks, massive buildings and stunningly beautiful statues. Polonnaruwa is situated in north-central Sri Lanka, near the Mahaweli River. It is an ancient Ceylonese capital that was long deserted but has been revived in modern times. The city, beautifully situated on a lake, was once the most splendid city of Sri Lanka.
After breakfast you will be transferred to beautiful hill capital of Sri Lanka – Kandy. Kandy, nestled amidst lush mountains in the north of the island's hill country, takes pride in its distinctive architecture, art and dance. This cultural hub, blessed with natural beauty and pleasant weather is one of the top tourist destinations in Sri Lanka.
· Spice gardens en route
· Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya
· Kandy city tour including visit to Temple of Lord Buddha’s tooth relic
Wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy the breathtaking views of mountain ranges or restlessly flowing Mahaweli river, the longest river in Sri Lanka. After an energetic breakfast, engage in refreshing Kandy city tour followed by other sighseeings.
Attractions / Sightseeing
· Gem museum & batik factory
· Boat ride in Kandy Lake (Optional) *
· Witness a cultural show offered by Heart Attached complimentarily
you will be transferred to Colombo – the commercial capital and the lively hub of Sri Lanka. Witness the landmark buildings of Colombo, and signature styles of some streets and locations in a Colombo city tour. Perhaps take a fun ride on a three-wheeler, or take stroll down Galle face green. Spend the rest of the day in shopping. It’s much lesser known fact that Sri Lanka, especially famous for high quality yet much cheaper clothing, is also a one of the most sought after destinations for vast variety of precious stones, diamonds, aromatic tea and spices as well as extremely rare handicrafts
As another beautiful day winding up, you will be leaving Sri Lanka. Wrap up your unforgettable Sri Lanka journey with a good cup of pure Ceylon tea. Then we will be taking you to Airport to connect with departure flight. Have a safe journey!
Terms and Conditions Cost includes:
· Meeting and assistance at the airport on arrival and airport transfer.
· Accommodation at hotels specified or similar with Breakfast starting from day 2.
· Transportation in an Air-conditioned Car ( up to 3 pax) or Van (4 - 10 pax) 3with English speaking driver guide.
· All local taxes.
· Air fare
· Visa processing charges
· Lunch, dinner or any other supplements
· Camera and video permits
· Optional excursions
· Tips and porter charges
· Cost of beverages throughout the tour
· Any other services not specified above
· Payment only should be made once you receive your Invoice from Heart Attached (Pvt) Ltd.
· Six weeks or more prior to the travel date – 50% of the total tour cost.
· Six weeks or less – 100% of the tour cost.
· Remittance should be sent within 3 working days of receiving the Invoice. Failing to do so may automatically release the rooms blocked for you.
· All the bank charges incurred for remittance is borne by the remitter.
· Credit card payment will attract additional 3.5% charges
· Once confirmed hotels cannot be changed. Please request more details of the hotels if required or visit their websites / reviews for more information.
· Excursions / day tours except the ones agreed in the above programme are optional and could be provided on an additional fee.
· Entrance Fees are NOT included to any of the attractions, unless mentioned above.
· Travel insurance is not included in the above cost.
· Visits to wild life parks will be at client's own risk.
· Jeeps available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours).
· 15 days or less - 100% cancellation charge.
· Between 16 days and 30 days - 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programme and period of stay.
· Above 30 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.
Hotel rules and regulations:
· The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1400hrs.
· The official check-out time at all hotels will be 1100hrs.
· Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period.
· All the supplements should be directly paid to the hotel.
Visa & Passport:
Please visit www.eta.gov.lkfor further details. A visa fee is applicable.
Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 month from the date of arrival.