As another beautiful day winding up, you will be leaving Sri Lanka. Wrap up your unforgettable Sri Lanka journey with a good cup of pure Ceylon tea. Then we will be taking you to Airport to connect with departure flight. Have a safe journey!
Terms and Conditions
· Meeting and assistance at the airport on arrival and airport transfer.
· Accommodation at hotels specified or similar with Breakfast starting from day 2.
· Transportation in an Air-conditioned Car ( up to 3 pax) or Van (4 - 10 pax) 3with English speaking driver guide.
· All local taxes.
· Air fare
· Visa processing charges
· Lunch, dinner or any other supplements
· Camera and video permits
· Optional excursions
· Tips and porter charges
· Cost of beverages throughout the tour
· Any other services not specified above
· Payment only should be made once you receive your Invoice from Heart Attached (Pvt) Ltd.
· Six weeks or more prior to the travel date – 50% of the total tour cost.
· Six weeks or less – 100% of the tour cost.
· Remittance should be sent within 3 working days of receiving the Invoice. Failing to do so may automatically release the rooms blocked for you.
· All the bank charges incurred for remittance is borne by the remitter.
· Credit card payment will attract additional 3.5% charges
· Once confirmed hotels cannot be changed. Please request more details of the hotels if required or visit their websites / reviews for more information.
· Excursions / day tours except the ones agreed in the above programme are optional and could be provided on an additional fee.
· Entrance Fees are NOT included to any of the attractions, unless mentioned above.
· Travel insurance is not included in the above cost.
· Visits to wild life parks will be at client's own risk.
· Jeeps available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours).
· 15 days or less - 100% cancellation charge.
· Between 16 days and 30 days - 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programme and period of stay.
· Above 30 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.
Hotel rules and regulations:
· The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1400hrs.
· The official check-out time at all hotels will be 1100hrs.
· Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period.
· All the supplements should be directly paid to the hotel.
Visa & Passport:
Please visit www.eta.gov.lkfor further details. A visa fee is applicable.
Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 month from the date of arrival.