After breakfast depart for Kausani(110 Kms / 03 hours) via Almora which is known as Scenic View of Snow visiting Kainchi Temple, Chitai Temple - known for justice and Jageshwar temple - one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. In the evening arrive at the Kausani. Check in at the hotel, Enjoy Himalaya darshan from hotel or view point. Dinner and overnight at the hotel at Kausani.
Day 04: Kausani - Corbett National Park via Ranikhet
Wake up early morning to see a beautiful and famous sunrise of Kausani. Come back and after breakfast visit Tea Garden, On the way visit Baijnath. Temple. Arrive Ranikhet, enjoy golf course, Kalika temple, Later transfer to “Corbett Tiger Reserve” One of the most beautiful Wildlife sanctuary(150 Kms/02 hours)., Check in at hotel/ resort near Corbett, dinner & overnight stay at Corbett, Ram Nagar.
Early morning enjoy jungle safari at the “Corbett Tiger Reserve”. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon you can take afternoon safari or sightseeing of Garjia temple and Corbett fall, Lunch at hotel, or rest of the day free for leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast excursion to New Delhi (270 Kms approx.). In the evening reach Delhi and drop to railway station or Airport. Here your tour ends with “Zion holidays”. Go with bag full of sweet memories of your trip to Uttarakhand.
• Welcome non alcoholic drink at the time of arrival
• Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in 03 star hotels
• Transfers and sightseeing tours by AC Inova (AC will not work in Hills)
• 03 Nights at Nainital on MAPAI basis ( Breakfast and dinner basis)
• 01 Night at Kausani on basis ( Breakfast basis) + 02 Jungle Safari
• 02 Night at Corbett on APAI basis ( Breakfast, Lunch and dinner basis)
• Travel Insurance
• Any personal expensed done during travel or stay
• Laundry bills and Tips
• Meals at Kausani
• Anything not mentioned above inclusions
• State and Toll tax as per actual
• Rates are inclusive of all hidden cost and taxes except 3.50% service tax on total bill
Note: Supplement charges apply on long weekends and holidays. Cost is based on minimum 06 Pax traveling together.
CANCELLATION FOR ALL TARIFFS & PACKAGES
Less than 15 days before the arrival date - no refund
Less than 20 days before the arrival date - 60% refund
Less than 25 days before the arrival date - 75% refund
No refund in case of road block, accident, no show etc.
No refund for Jeep safaris/ elephant safaris, if any.