• Upon your arrival in Paro airport our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer you to Thimphu.
• After 5 PM, visit the fortress of Thimphu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king.
• Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and the most crowded town in Bhutan.
Overnight: Thimphu| Altitude: 2300m
• Morning visit to Changangkha Lhakhang-This popular temple, perched like a fortress on a ridge above central Thimphu, hums with pilgrim activity. It was established
in the 12th century on a site chosen by Lama Phajo Drukgom Shigpo, who came from Ralung in Tibet.
• Visit the School of Arts and Crafts where students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan.
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Later on Visit national library to see the world’s largest book and to history of Bhutan
• After Lunch visit the Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. This place now happens to be a get together point for the
elderly people, who spend their whole day chanting prayers and meeting their friends.
• Evening can drive to Buddha point to see the world largest sitting Buddha and beautiful view of whole Thimphu City
• Leisure time around the most crowed town in the country
• Morning drive to Punakha crossing over Dochula pass (3200 mts). If the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular breath taking view of the
highest mountain peaks of Bhutan at a sight that stretches almost 180 degrees. Take a break and walk around the newly built 108 stupas and
continue to the sub tropical valley of Punakha offering different vegetation.
• Take a nice hike through the paddy field and old village to visit Chimi Lakhang, the temple of fertility associated with religious art of phallus.
• Visit Punakha Dzong (fortress), which houses the most elaborated temple in the country. This is a must to see fortress in Bhutan and a fine
example of Bhutanese rich Art and Architecture.
Overnight: Punakha| Altitude: 1350m
• After breakfast retrace the drive back to Paro.
• Visit Tachog Lhakhang on the way to Paro
• Upon arrival in Paro, Visit National museum of Bhutan which shows the country’s transition from the Stone Age to a modern Mahayanist
Buddhist and multicultural kingdom with its cultural heritage intact.
• Later on visit Paro Dzong (Fortress)
Overnight: Paro| Altitude: 2200m
• Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff
over looking the Paro valley. Most of the day will go on the hike.
• On the way back, if you have the energy and time visit the Kichu Lakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan which marks the beginning of
Buddhism in the country
» Payment Terms & Methods: *60% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.