North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing 3

North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing

  North Goa » South Goa    
Trip Duration
4 days tour
Price(per person)
Rs 4,500*
Most Popular for
Adventure
  (6 ratings)
Trustseal
verified
Conect with the agent now.
MESSAGE
Chat with Agent  
SMS ME
Get Agent detail
 Inclusions

Hotels

Transfers

Sightseeing

Meal

Flight

Visa
Want to Customize this ?
CLICK HERE
  Departure Dates
Flexible - Travellers may choose departure dates of their choice with the travel agent.
 Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Goa Arrival

Your splendid holiday in Goa would begin with your arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station. From there, you will get a private transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : North Goa Sightseeing

Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and head for a sightseeing of North Goa, covering the Fort Aguada, a Portuguese fort that stands on the beach south of Candolim and at the shore of Mandovi river. It was built in 1612 in order to guard the Portuguese empire against the Dutch and the Marathas and offers an expansive view of the Arabian sea. Ahead covering the Baga Beach, the most famous beach in Goa famous for its lively nightlife. Then, move to the Anjuna Beach known to host one of the best flea markets of Goa held every Wednesday. Finally, visit the Vagator Beach for its laid-back vibe and clean waters, Morjim beach is bestowed with a green environment and elegant vistas. Several thousand tourists visit this small beach village every year. In fact, many Russians have made it their second home and you can see them on the beaches quite frequently. By evening, return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay. You may also choose to relax in the evening by the poolside. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : South Goa sightseeing

After the breakfast, get ready to explore South Goa. Your first stop is at the Shri Mangueshi Temple, which is among the oldest temples of the state along with the Shanta durga temple. Next explore the churches of the old Goa. Post the church visit, head to the tranquil beaches of South Goa, Dona Paula Beach and Miramar Beach. Next you can also enjoy the Mandovi River Cruise at an extra cost, . After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 : Departure from Goa

After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get a private transfer to the airport/railway station for your return journey.
 Accommodation Compare hotels here »

Day 1
OYO Flagship 19721 Prazeres Resort Candolim / Similar
Goa

Day 2
Can't find hotel of your choice?
CUSTOMIZE HERE
 Terms and Conditions
 Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: ● The above mentioned Prices are subject to availability & Vehicle will be provided on Sharing basis
● The above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis
● More than 15 days of departure - 25% of the land package + non-refundable services, if any. Remaining 75% before 15 days of departure
● Within 15 days of departure - 100% Payment at booking creation

 Cancellation & Refund Policy
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: ● 15 days or more prior to departure - 25% of the package OR min prepayment, whichever is higher

● Within 15 days to departure - 100% of the package cost
Package Type
Departure From
80,830
₹ 64,480
Savings 24,430
Estimate Your Trip Cost

Include flight/traveller cost
* This is only an estimated quote and actual trip cost may vary at the time of purchase as all prices are subject to change without prior notice due to availability, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.
Agent Details
20
Trips
3
6 Ratings
41
Months
Arpit Goel from New Delhi, India
it was a wonderful experience. tour was or...
Atulsinha from Delhi, India
it was the great experience.

Tour Packages

Trip Ideas

You may like

More Packages like " North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing " for You

» North Goa tour packages» South Goa tour packages

North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing
North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing
North & South Goa Deal for 4 days @ INR 4500 with hotels & sightseeing
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
Choose Your Destination  
JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved