Churdhar at 3,655 meters is the most elevated crest in external Himalayas. A wonderful trek close Chandigarh, trail travels through thick timberlands, knolls lastly to the Churdhar Peak. All encompassing perspectives from the Churdhar top are unfathomable. On a sunny morning, one can see tops like Shrikhand Mahadev, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Kinnaur or Kinner Kailash to give some examples.
- Medical aid units,
- Veggie lover dinners counting bites and soup beginning from Day 1 Breakfast till Day 2 Lunch,
- Tents on Twin sharing premise Single inhabitance likewise accessible at additional expense of Rs 500 every night,
- Hiking beds with wool linings,
- Sleeping cushions,
- Microspikes if there should arise an occurrence of hard ice,
- Gaiters if there should arise an occurrence of profound snow,
- Administrations of confirmed Trek Lead and Local Guides,
- Reflection at dawn,
- Outdoors authorizations and charges,
- Blaze if time and climate grants,
- Fun exercises if time and climate licenses.