Day 1 : Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90km / 2 hrs)
Upon arrival at Ahmedabad meet our representative and transfer to Little Rann Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Kutch – Bhuj (260km / 5hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Bhuj. On arrival check in to the hotel and visit places like Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Bhuj – Hodka Village (65km / 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Hodka Village. Check in to the resort where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or in Eco tents. On arrival at resort experience continues with traditional dinners, folk music performances, bonfire nights, star-gazing (subject to availability and clear sky) and more interaction with the people of Hodka. Dinner & Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 4 : Hodka – Banni & Pachcham Region - Hodka (200km / 4hrs)
After breakfast day long excursion to Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Dinner & Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 5 : Hodka – Mandvi (150km/4hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Mandvi. proceed to the coastal town Mandvi. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Balance day is free for Beach activities and sunset. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Mandvi
Breakfast at hotel. The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port one can go and visit the men at work, shaping the great vessels with hand tools and coaxing the seasoned timber into shape. The carrying capacity of these boats can vary from 250 tons to 1000 tons.or spend the balance day at the Beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 7 : Mandvi – Anjar - Rajkot (300kms/6hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Rajkot Via Anjar. The Anjar city was established before 1400 years ago as there one the oldest Bhareswar Mahadev Temple (about 1200 years old). Anjar is famous for Jesal-Toral Grave. Later proceed to Rajkot. On arrival check into the hotel. Balance day is free for Shopping & fun at Race Course area. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 : Rajkot – Akshardham - Ahmedabad (250km/5hrs)
After early morning breakfast check out from hotel and Proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival visit Gandhi Ashram, Akssardham Temple and Adalaj stepwell. Evening drop at the evening at airport / Railway station.
Breakfast + Dinner Accommodation Pick-up Drop Sightseeing
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Terms and Conditions
» Terms : Payment Policy: 80% cost accommodation & transfer against placement of order balance 20% on receipt of Confirmation.
Terms & Conditions:
• Hotel rooms are subject to availability due to peak season.
• The order of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice (according to weather conditions, any Political Problems or other circumstances).
• Amendments of services, dates or group size can have an impact on the quotation and have to be revised accordingly.
• Child / Extra adult sharing with double bed
• An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided for the third person sharing the room. It may vary as per hotels.
• Child age 10 years and above will be treat as a adult.
• If tour will be extend due to any emergency circumstances, extra cost will be borne by the Guest.
• Any changes of Transportation during the tour, extra cost will be borne by the Guest.