Mussoorie Uttarakhand Tour 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Price (per person)
Delhi To Mussoorie Via Dehradun 07 08 Hrs
Arrive at Delhi Airport / Railway Station and directly proceed to Mussoorie, en route, You will cover Dehradun sightseeing - Sahastradhara, Tapkeshawar Temple, Robber’s Cave Guchu pain. you will be transferred to Mussoorie. On arrival in Mussoorie, finish the check-in formalities at the hotel and relax for a while. The evening is at leisure. You can take part in the activities of your interest. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
The morning after Breakfast. visit Kampty Fall 15 km from Mussoorie on the Yamunotri Road is the most fascinating and the biggest water fall, Kempty Fall is located in a beautiful valley of Mussoorie. Company Garden, Mall Road, Rope Way One can enjoy a thrilling ropeway ride to Gun Hill, the second highest peak of Mussoorie - 2122 mts; the peak offers a panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges. Dinner at the Hotel.
After the morning meal, take a drive to Dhanaulti, and after that enjoy the sightseeing covering Jain Temple, ECO-Park, Barehipani and Joranda Falls, and Dashavatar Temple. evening return to Mussoorie. Return to Mussoorie in the evening. Overnight stay at a hotel in Mussoorie
After Breakfast check out from the hotel at noon. Uttarakhand comes to an end. In this way, your visit to one of the paradises on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas sends offering your glorious memories to cherish for a lifetime
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cost Includes:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Accommodation on Twin/ Double Sharing Basis.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Meal Plan – Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Private A/c Vehicle for Transfers & Sightseeings. A/c will be Switch off during Hilly Driving
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes as per Itinerary.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Rates are Valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Notes:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right •GST is inclusive if in case no GST Invoice is required.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right •Many more options are available & customizable if required.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2010