» Payment Terms & Methods: * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. * 30% advance once we share confirmation status * 50% On or before arrival * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date. * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
greetings for the day !!!!
it was a nice 3 day-2 night trip of mysore & coorg
all the itinerary was covered and the driver which you have provided was very patient and good mannered, ...
Very nice tours mr. Ashish kumar was very helpfull in entire tour.hotle gurjas food is tasty at aurangabad.and holte was also good.staff at reception was help us that which rout easy for us to tour...