Day 01| Arrival Paro –Thimphu (1.5 Hrs.)
• Upon your arrival in Paro airport our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer to Thimphu.
• After Lunch visit the Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. This place now happens to be a get together point for the elderly people, who spend their whole day chanting prayers and meeting their friends
• After 5 PM, visit the fortress of Thimphu, Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne of the king. Evening walk around the happening town, the largest and the most crowded town in Bhutan.
Overnight: Thimphu| Altitude: 2300m
Day 02| Thimphu – Paro (1,5 Hrs)
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Visit newly constructed stachu of Buddha- which is the world’s tallest sitting Buddha to see the view of whole Thimphu City.
• Visit Takin zoo to see national animal of Bhutan which are kept in en-closer to protect them.
• After Lunch drive back to Paro upon arrival visit the Ta Dzong, an ancient watchtower, which was built in 1656 and renovated in 1968 and converted into a National Museum of Bhutan, then visit Rimpung Dzong (Paro Dzong) built in 1646 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative offices of Paro District and Monastery.
Overnight: Paro| Altitude: 2200m