|Port Blair||S R Castle/Hotel Shompen/TSG Grand/TSG Emerald/J Hotel/Hotel North Reef||3 ★||Day 1|
|Havelock Island||Holiday Inn Beach Resort/The Kingdom/Virgin Beach Resort/Ocean Blue Resort/Ocean Pearl Beach Resort||3 ★||Day 2|
|Neil Island||Holiday Inn Beach Resort/Pearl Park Resort/Vacation Village||3 ★||Day 3|
|Port Blair||In the morning, after checking out from the resort, you would be taking an evening cruise back to Port Blair. Relax and unwind at hotel at Port Blair.Evening will be followed by a trip to Chidiyatapu ||3 ★||Day 4|
|Components ||price per pax on twin sharing (₹) ||price per 2 pax on twin sharing (₹) |
|Transport ||11000 ||22000 |
|Activities ||2000 ||4000 |
|Miscellaneous ||3500 ||7000 |
|Total Cost(incl. tax) ||16500* ||33000* |
Miscellaneous includes: Price includes Hotels, Transport & Activities
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
By booking your arrangement with us or using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• All airlines tickets are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase.Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional costs imposed by a supplier or government. You may be charged additional sums by Wisdom Getaway,Holiday Planner.
• If you have booked a flight and we are alerted to a significant schedule change by your airline before your departure, we will contact you by email to advise you of this. Please ensure that you have given your contact email address to us and that you regularly check for messages before you leave. We have no control over airline schedule changes and accept no liability for costs which may arise as a result of such changes.
• Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our standard service fees will apply in addition to any additional Supplier charges. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the product purchased.
• Changes to name details are not allowed by many airlines and other Suppliers. While we attempt to make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most airlines and Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
• The cruise tickets are subject to availability and the weather conditions. If tickets are not available for Private Cruises, we will then transfer you to Havelock/ Neil by Government ferry.
• After full payment, the conditions of the contract with your Supplier may permit them to increase the cost of your arrangements. Changes in transportation costs including the cost of fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have paid in full.
• All the museums are closed on Monday. If your City Tour happens to be on a Monday, we will modify the itinerary to accommodate the same.
• North Bay and Ross Island are closed on Wednesday. If your visit to Ross and North Islands happens to be on a Wednesday, we will modify the itinerary to accommodate the same.
• Limestone cave is closed on Monday. If your visit to Baratang happens to be on a Monday, we will modify the itinerary to accommodate the same.
• Jolly Buoy and Red Skin Islands are not operational simultaneously, depending on the permit issued by the Forest Department.
• Complimentary snorkeling at Elephanta Beach depends on the weather conditions. If it does not take place in Elephanta Beach, it will not be provided at any other place.
• It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies or consulates. We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements.
• You are also required to carry a valid Student I.D., Youth I.D. or a Teacher I.D. card if you are traveling on a special student/youth/teacher ticket. It is your responsibility to verify this with our travel expert who is assisting you.
• All guests are required to carry their ID Proofs.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: Your contract with us may allow you to cancel or amend bookings. We will ensure that you are promptly notified of any significant changes once we become aware of such change if there is time before your departure, but we accept no liability for any changes or costs incurred that may result. Subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions, you will then have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements if one is made available by the Supplier, or canceling your booked arrangements and receiving any applicable refunds. We do not guaranty about the total cost to be refunded.
If you cancel your booking, you may be entitled to a partial refund. In addition to the cancellation terms and conditions of your suppliers, our standard fees will apply as may be outlined on your receipt or booking confirmation. We need to receive from you your original voucher before any applicable refund can be considered. If you decide to cancel arrangements before the balance due date, any deposits paid are non-refundable.
Refunds will only be paid to you once we have received the funds back from the suppliers. Generally flight tickets cannot be refunded if they are partially used. We are not responsible for a supplier’s failure to pay a refund.
If cancelled from 00 to 10 days before the date of arrival, 100% booking amount will be charged.
If cancelled from 11 to 20 days before the date of arrival, 70% booking amount will be charged.
If cancelled from 21 to 30 days before the date of arrival, 30% booking amount will be charged.