Terms and Conditions
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Inclusions
• Return Economy class Airfare BLR – IXZ –BLR.
• Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair Havelock and Neil with breakfast and all taxes on double and triple sharing basis.
• All sightseeing by Private AC Car at all the islands.
• All side Ferry Tickets Included 3 Side Cruise for Havelock and Neil.
• Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
• All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
• Breakfast at respective hotels.
• Parking charges
Travel assistance by Andaman Travel Experts in all the islands.
• Inclusive of GST.
• Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
• Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
• Any personal expenses.Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
• Lunch and Dinner not included
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Tourists will be tested at the Veer Savarkar Airport ( Airport), results will be given at the airport itself. The Test charges will be 500 INR per person. If the tourist tests negative, they can go ahead with the trip as planned, if they test positive they will have to undergo institutional isolation till recovery from COVID-19.
Alternatively tourists can carry Negative Test Report from mainland based ICMR approved lab using RTCPR or True Nat Test.The reports have to be from within 48 before starting the journey.
No institution or home quarantine is required if the tourist has tested negative either through RAT test at airport or RTPCR True Nat Test at ICMR approved lab.
Tourists traveling to and fro Shaheed and Swaraj Dweep (Havelock and ) will not have to test again, if they have negative test report, as per above mentioned points.
However incase symptoms develop, the tourist has to immediately report to the nearest PHC CHC and thereafter necessary testing will be done as per doctor’s advice.
Travel to North and Islands, Nicobar group of islands and island is not permitted for tourism purposes till further notice.
If the tourist tests positive on arrival at the airport, they will have to undergo institutional isolation as per existing health protocols. The cost of such isolation will be paid by the tourist as fixed by the administration from time to time (Presently INR 1000 for isolation at ITI Dollygunj COVID ward)
If patients want to stay in ( will have to make necessary arrangement to designate a part of their rooms for institutional isolation for this purpose), they can stay as long as following points are met-:
Patients are not symptomatic and not above the age of 60,Request undertaking is made by patient in writing. If allowed by doctors
• Beaches are open only from 10 AM to 5 PM
• Tourists are advised to maintain a minimum of two meters distance from one another in public places and wear a mask for yours and others safety.
• There will be a cap on no. of tourists allowed in the and tickets will be issued e-mode only
• Light and Sound show in and Ross Island will operate with 50% of their capacity as they need to maintain social distancing.
Cancellation charge of rupees 3000 per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed (on land cost).
No refund, if cancellation received less than 10 days before arrival.
50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
During COVID reschedule will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis. However, we will certainly try to reschedule without any extra charges.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms and Conditions
• All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
• Our Andamans team reserves the right to change modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
• Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Andaman team will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
• Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
• Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates or flight will be recommended.
There can be exceptional circumstances where Travcare Vacations and or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason beyond the control of our Andaman Team. If our Andaman team has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators.