Start the journey with your arrival at the Guwahati station/airport, get greeted and straight away get transferred to the hotel. After fresh up we will visit the Tirupati Balaji Temple which is a very famous Temple inviting hundreds of worshipers daily and then we will spend the rest of the day at leisure then later retire for the night. Overnight stay at Guwahati. Attractions: - Tirupati Balaji
Early morning we will visit the Kamakhya Temple which is a very famous Temple inviting hundreds of worshipers daily. Then visit the Assam State Zoo where you can find iety of species and the pride of Assam “The One Horned Rhino”. After that we will visit the Umananda Temple which is the smallest river island in the world. Then visit the Alfresco Cruise, which will take you to the heart of the Brahmaputra River. Overnight stay at Guwahati. Attractions: - Kamakhya Temple, - Assam State Zoo - Umananda Temple - Alfresco Cruise
Early morning after breakfast we head for Shillong, It takes around 3 hours to reach this gorgeous hill station. On the way, drop by the Borapani Lake in the state of Meghalaya, also known as the Umiam lake, it is beautifully surrounded by Sylvan hills. On reaching Shillong we will visit the Shillong peak, located in the upper Shillong from where one can see the beauty of Shillong city under the clouds giving a perfect picturesque view of the city. After a while we head to the Elephanta falls, the water of this three steps falls comes down in flows from different levels over the fern-covered rocks and falls into the canyon down below. After that our journey comes to one of most romantic place in Shilong, the Ward’s Lake, located in the heart of the city which was build by the British councils and is a prominent hang-out place in Meghalaya. Overnight stay at Shillong. Attractions: - Umiam Lake, - Shillong peak, - Elephanta falls, - Ward’s lake.
In the morning get ready to take explore the Mawlynnong Village. Mawlynnong/Mawlynnong Village located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, also referred as ‘God’s own garden’ has won the acclaim of being the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. Visit the Living Root Bridge in the nearby village of Rawai. The village also offers a sight of natural balancing rock, a strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. From Mawlynnong one can see the Indo-Bangladesh Border. After some time we travel for Dawki in the East Jaintia Hills, on arrival is the Umngot River where the water is crystal clear and is said to be one of the clearest river in India. The journey from Mawlynnong to Dawki is thrilling and scenic as we pass through lush green valleys and waterfalls peddling down from every corner of the hills. We will take a boat ride which is the most astonishing thing to do in Dawki. Overnight stay at Shillong. Attractions: - Mawlynnong Village, - Living Root Bridge, - Dawki/ Umngot River
After breakfast, set off for Cherrapunji, well known for receiving one of the highest rainfall in the world. Cherrapunjee is locally known as Sohra and is situated at a distance of 56 kms from Shillong. On the way is the Mawkdok Valley which is a very prominent sightseeing for tourists. Then on the way we visit the Nohsngithiang falls Seven sisters falls which is known to be the symbol of the Unity of the Seven States of North East India. Later than we visit the Mawsmai cave, a major crowd puller that leaves tourists spellbound. After trekking in the majestic cave we move for Eco Park, which hosts several hybrid and indigenous orchids. It also offers a breathtaking view of distant Sylhet Plains of neighbouring Bangladesh. Overnight stay at Shillong. Attractions: - Mawkdok Valley, - Nohsngithiang Seven sisters, - Mawsmai Cave, - Eco Park.
» Payment Terms & Methods: * 25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: • If cancelled 30 days prior to journey date, cancellation charges: 25% • If cancelled 21-30 days prior to journey date, cancellation charges: 50% • If cancelled 11-21 days prior to journey date, cancellation charges: 75% • If cancelled within 10 days of journey date, cancellation charges: 100% • No show or same day cancellation charges: 100%.