» Payment Terms & Methods: * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost. * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance. » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date. * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. » Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): FROM BOOKING DATE OR 65 DAYS OF DEPARTURE 3000 PER PERSON WILL BE DEDUCTED AS MANAGEMENT/BOOKING FEES & 45 - 30 DAYS 25% OF TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE 29 - 15 DAYS 50% OF TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE 14 - 8 DAYS 75% OF TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE 7 DAYS OR LESS 100% OF TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE
ANY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT INCLUSIVE PACKAGE CANCELLATION WILL BE UPON AIRLINE FARE RULES.