||price per adult on twin sharing basis (₹)
||price of 2 adults on twin sharing basis (₹)
|Total Cost(excl. tax)
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Terms : PAYMENT POLICY:
70% cost accommodation & transfer against placement of order balance 60% on receipt of Confirmation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Hotel rooms are subject to availability. No rooms are blocked yet.
• Departure & Arrival between 2300hrs and 07: 00hrs mid night surcharge will be apply.
• Rates are valid on particular date and particular no. of traveller.
• Peak season surcharge will be apply if travel period on peak time.
• The order of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice (according to weather conditions, any Political Problems or other circumstances).
• Amendments of services, dates or group size can have an impact on the quotation and have to be revised accordingly.
• Child / Extra adult sharing with double bed
• An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided for the third person sharing the room. It may vary as per hotels.
• Child age 10 years and above will be treat as an adult
- Breakfast + Dinner
- Peak Period Surcharge
Day wise Travel Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival - Kochi - Athirapally (78 kms / approx. 3 hour drive)
Upon arrival at the Kochi Airport/ Railway Station in Ernakulam, you will be transferred to Athirapally. It is considered as the land of forests, rivers and great waterfalls. Upon arrival Athirapally, check into the hotel. The rest of the evening is free to explore the sights and sounds of Athirapally.
Athirapally Waterfalls is known as the Niagara Falls of India. The spectacular view of the cascading waterfalls from heights of 80 feet is an experience par excellence. It lies within the wilderness of the Sholayar Range which offers a beautiful breathtaking view. Stay overnight in Athirapally.
Day 2 : Athirapally
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on sightseeing tour of Charpa Falls, Vazhachal Waterfalls, Vazhachal Forest Gardens and Thumpurmuzhi Gardens. Located close to the Athirapally Falls, the Vazhachal Waterfalls are a part of the Chalakudy river stream. The rest of the day is free to explore the fishing spot in the river. Later, pay a visit to the tribal village and trek to the base of the waterfall. Stay overnight in Athirapally.
Day 3 : Athirapally - Munnar (180 kms / approx. 5 hour drive)
Post breakfast in the morning, drive to Munnar, enveloped in the lush greenery. It is breathtakingly beautiful, and a refuge for peace loving tourists. It is an idyllic tourist destination in the God’s Own Country and considered as the Gateway to the South Indian hills. En-route, you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colorful flowers in Blossom Gardens.
Later, check into the hotel and retire for the day, amidst the comforts of your room. The rest of the day is free to explore this beautiful hill town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on sightseeing tour of Munnar. Later, visit the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the rare mountain goats also known as the Nilgiri Tahr, and Mattupetty Dam. The Shola forests around the Mattupetty Dam are perfect for bird watching and trekking. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams- Kundala, Mudrapuzha and Nallathanni. You can also visit Echo Point, View Point and verdant tea gardens. The rest of the day is free to explore the allures of picturesque town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Day 5 : Munnar - Thekkady
Post breakfast drive to Thekkady. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Proceed at thekkady sightseeing with periyar lake. enjoy boating on the lake. Safari at Jungle. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Thekkady - Alleppey/Kumarakom
Post breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to the houseboat at alleppey, enjoy the houseboat journey. Overnight stay ion Houseboat.
Day 7 : Alleppey/Kumarakom - Kovalam
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Kovalam and sightseeing tour of Thiruvananthapuram which include Padmanabha Swamy temple, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club etc. Stay overnight in Kovalam.
Day 8 : Kovalam - Trivandrum (Tour End)
Today, you will be transferred to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to board flight for onward journey.