Arrive Melbourne. Transfer to Hotel. Enjoy rest of your day at your leisure. Hotel: Apartments of Melbourne Collins street 568 Collins street Melbourne. Room type: Executive 2 BR apartment. Inclusions: breakfast, free internet. Overnight stay in Melbourne hotel
After Breakfast. Shop around in Melbourne at your leisure. Experience Melbourne Star Observation wheel take in the city from the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel for a bird's-eye view of the skyline and beyond. See Melbourne's famous sights and can't-miss landmarks from the only giant observation wheel in the Southern Hemisphere.
In the light of day or over the twinkling city by night, take in vistas stretching from the magical Dandenong Ranges to the ocean at Port Philip Bay from a fully enclosed glass cabin. Enjoy uninterrupted, 360-degree views over the Docklands precinct as you walk around the spacious and comfortable cabin, listening to informative audio commentary on Melbourne's history and culture.
Rising up to a towering height of 385 feet (120 m), the Melbourne Star lets you look out up to 25 miles (40 km) toward the horizon. At night, see how the wheel is illuminated by a spectacular LED light show. This memorable experience paints the wheel in a kaleidoscopic swirl of over 15 million different colour and pattern combinations. Overnight stay in Melbourne Hotel
After Breakfast. Shop around in Melbourne at your leisure. Experience Melbourne City and Williamstown Return Ferry cruise.
Hightlights of tour Cruise along the shores of Melbourne to the maritime seaport of Williamstown. Cruise past Melbourne’s shipping channels and some of the city’s most iconic landmarks before exploring the charming town at your leisure.
Arrive at the wharf and hop on board your cruise on the calm waters of the Yarra River. Within moments of departing Melbourne’s Arts Precinct, pass by the lively Southbank promenade and its great Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex.
Glide past Melbourne’s shipping channels before arriving in the old seaport of Williamstown. Wander through this early colonial settlement and check out its quaint restaurants, cafés, and galleries. Enjoy stunning waterfront bay views overlooking the coastal waters before boarding your return cruise to Melbourne. Overnight stay in Melbourne Hotel.
After Breakfast. Enjoy Movie World theme park. Enjoy the fun at 3 Gold Coast theme parks with this 7-day pass. Meet your favourite Warner Bros. character at Movie World, discover the wonders of the ocean at Sea World and splash into a world of extreme water slides at Wet'n'Wild Water World.
Warner Bros. Movie World: Experience action-packed shows and thrilling rides, including a vertical climb of almost 2,500 feet (760 m) and a weightless drop on the Superman Escape or take the steepest inverted drop on the Green Lantern Coaster. Head down to the high street and meet some of your favourite Loony Tunes characters, like Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird and Daffy Duck.
Sea World: Make friends with Sea World's incredible marine life, including Henry the baby polar bear, charming dolphins and fascinating penguins. Explore the depths of Shark Bay and get acquainted with the tropical fish, stingrays and other bottom-dwellers. For a different kind of entertainment, you can catch a Jet-Ski stunt show or have a laugh at the mischievous Fish Detectives Show.
Wet'n'Wild Water World: Catch a wave, zip down a slide and splash your way to a water-soaked adventure. Let the kids loose at the Buccaneer Bay aquatic playground, take the challenge of heart-pounding action with a flow board on the Flow Rider or find gravity-defying action in the transparent looping slides of the AquaLoop. Overnight stay at GoldCoast hotel
After Breakfast. Enjoy wet & wild water world. Wet'n'Wild Water World: Catch a wave, zip down a slide and splash your way to a water-soaked adventure. Let the kids loose at the Buccaneer Bay aquatic playground, take the challenge of heart-pounding action with a flow board on the Flow Rider or find gravity-defying action in the transparent looping slides of the AquaLoop. Overnight stay at GoldCoast hotel
After Breakfast. Enjoy Sea World. Sea World: Make friends with Sea World's incredible marine life, including Henry the baby polar bear, charming dolphins and fascinating penguins. Explore the depths of Shark Bay and get acquainted with the tropical fish, stingrays and other bottom-dwellers. For a different kind of entertainment, you can catch a Jet-Ski stunt show or have a laugh at the mischievous Fish Detectives Show. Overnight at GoldCoast hotel
After Breakfast. Start day tour. Experience Blue mountains tour and wildlife experience. Blue Mountains tour and wildlife experience.
Highlights of this tour :
• Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
• See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
• Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
• Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
• The opportunity to meet an Aboriginal Elder and visit the Waradah Aboriginal Centre to celebrate Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture (own expense)
• Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
• Enjoy an afternoon encounter at the award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park – one of Australia’s largest private collections of native animals and birdlife
• Get up-close to a koala and have the opportunity to hand feed kangaroos and emus, see crocodiles and much more, much more!
• Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour, enjoying the sunset with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or juice with our compliments! Overnight stay at Sydney Hotel.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Payment Terms & Conditions :
1. The quoted prices are indicative only. Availability and prices are subject to change and not guaranteed until payment is completed. Due to dynamic nature of Airfares and hotel accommodation prices, the quoted price may vary. The quoted prices are based on the special promotions offered by the hotels at the time of preparation of this itinerary. Firm quote shall be provided at the time of booking.
2. Cancellation charges:
A. Airfares: Non-refundable
B. Land component: Some of the activities and hotel accommodation are non-refundable. These shall be advised once the itinerary is finalised with the customer and firmed up.
3. 100% payment is required at the time of booking. Once 100% payment is completed, vouchers and air tickets shall be forwarded to the customer.
4. Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
5. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate trav