On arrival at Sydney, you will be received by one of our agents at the airport and from there you would be provided transportation to the hotel. You can settle down the first day in your room or you can wander around for a bit of sightseeing. Enjoy wonderful dinner at the hotel and hotel for the night.
The day will start with a visit to the famous Watsons Bay. After breakfast, visit one of the most famed beaches in Sydney, you can even take a ferry ticket to Circular Quay to take pleasure in the view from the city from there. After lunch, stay at Watsons Bay till sunset and then return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, as per the 4 nights 5 days Australia tour itinerary you would be taken to the Royal National Park. In the evening, you would be taken to the well-known Sydney Opera House where you can enjoy the opera show, followed by a tasty dinner in a top-class restaurant. Return to the hotel for a night stay.
After the delicious breakfast, get ready for the famous Blue Mountains in Sydney. The attractive sand dunes would mesmerise you. After lunch, visit the Three Sisters Rock which is famed for its history and beauty. After that, visit the Sydney Harbor where you can stay till sunset. Overnight stay in Sydney.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.