Meet and assist at Colombo International Airport (BIA) by our company representative and proceed to the hotel in Kalpitiya.
The Kalpitiya peninsula, Kalpitiya Islands and Kalpitiya Beaches are a much visited tourist destination in Sri Lanka. It is an unrivalled marine sanctuary with a diversity of habitats ranging from bar reefs, flat coastal plains, saltpans, mangrove swamps, salt marshes and vast sand dune beaches. The Kalpitiya is 48 km long and 6-8 km wide while it is studded with fine sandy beaches which make you yearn for a beach holiday. Kalpitiya, that affords the opportunity to view large pods of Dolphins, often numbers running to hundreds, is becoming a celebrated location in Sri Lanka of the lovers of Spinner Dolphins. Kalpitiya, for its presence of Sperm Whales and an occasional Blue Whale alone is a world class attraction of marine life. Whales are regularly seen around the Kalpitiya Peninsula.
Overnight Stay at the hotel in Ruwala Resort Kalpitiya.
After having early breakfast from the hotel proceed to Kalpitiya harbor to do a whale watching tour. The average time duration for a trip would be approximately 4 hours and the trip would usually start off at 6.30 in the morning. After completing the whale watching tour you are able to do some water sports such as Snorkeling, Diving, and Kitesurfing.
After having the breakfast from the hotel proceed to Negombo to do a city tour.
Negombo is located approximately 37 km north of the commercial capital of Colombo in Sri Lanka located at the mouth of the Negombo lagoon. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are
the main attractions of Negombo and it is perfectly located within 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake, Sri Lanka. Negombo is a traditional fishing town in Sri Lanka, and no wonder the town is a gourmet food lover’s paradise with seafood available in plenty. Attractions in the city include the Old Dutch fort gate built in 1672 now a part of the prison, the 100 km long Dutch Canal which was then a supply route to the Dutch administration, old churches and fishing villages is still being used and is an attraction for those who want to see the country from a different perspective.
On completion proceed to the airport for the departure.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Tour Includes :
• 2 nights’ accommodation in hotels as per the above itinerary.
• Meals on Bed and Breakfast basis commencing with Breakfast on Day 2 and ending with breakfast on Day 3.
• Private Transport with airport pick up in an Air Conditioned Van throughout the tour with the service of an English Speaking Chauffer Guide.
• Entrance Fees to.
• All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.