hellotravel.com
Compelte Lovely Couple tour Compelte Lovely Couple tour Compelte Lovely Couple tour 3

Compelte Lovely Couple tour

₹12650 /pax
6 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Compelte Lovely Couple tour

  12650 per person
  6 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival & Shikara ride
Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport. Transfer by car from Srinagar Airport to Hotel. day at leiser, In the Evening enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake 90 Min.Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 : Pahalgam
after breakfast full day excursion of Pahalgam. Take a pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam (at your own cost). Return to the hotel by the evening for overnight stay in Srinagar.
Hotel : Hotel Ahmad Resort In Pahalgam, Pahalgam

Day 3 : Gulmarg
after breakfast full day sightseeing of Gulmarg the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is popular for its highest golf course and skiing in winters. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy Gondola Ride (cable car) to Khilamarg & Aparwath (at your own cost).Return to the Srinagar. Evening enjoys a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake 90 Min.Overnight in hotel.
Hotel : Zahgeer / Similar, Gulmarg

Day 4 : Srinagar local
After breakfast Proceed for local sightseeing of Srinagar valley visit the Famous Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat(The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love), Old City , Botinical Garden, shankaracharya Temple & Dargah overnight in Hotel
Day 5 : Sonamarg
after breakfast full day excursion of Sonamarg, which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. .Return to the hotel by the evening for overnight stay in Houseboat.
Hotel : Hotel Snowking/ Neel Gagan/Zeeshan, Sonamarg

Day 6 : Drop
After Breakfast visit market then transfer to Srinagar airport for departure to next destination with sweet memories of Kashmir valley.
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Accommodation
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Sightseeing
» Shikara ride
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStar
Hotel SrinagarHotel A-ONE PALACE/GRAND ROOMA5 ★
SrinagarNEW SULTAN GROUP OF HOUSE BOATS5 ★
Price Breakup
Components price per pax on twin sharing (₹) price per 2 pax on twin sharing (₹)
Transport 6100 12200
Activities 300 600
Total Cost(incl. tax) 6400* 12800*
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons.
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.

* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Advance Account transfer 25% of total cost. 25% of advance before 8-15 days of arrival 50% before 2-7 days of arrival & 100% before 1 day of arrival date 10% from advance up to 16 days before arrival date would be the concellation charges .

Tour Package by
4
Trips
4
3 Ratings
63
Months
Reviews
Kagjitu
from Katra vaishnov devi, india
4 ★
Shilpa
from Mumbai, India
5 ★
Wonderful experience
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Compelte Lovely Couple tour " for You
Compelte Lovely Couple tour
Compelte Lovely Couple tour
Compelte Lovely Couple tour
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved