* Private Morning Half Day City Tour Cape Town & Table Mountain. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain – weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, the Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge.
* Afternoon at leisure Overnight: Hotel of your Choice.
Breakfast at the hotel o Private Full Day Cape Point tour. Join us on Africas premier tour route to the romantic meeting
place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony in a glass bottom boat (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (extra cost) - swimming inIndian ocean possible, penguin colony in Simonstown and Kirstenbosch botanical gardens. Rest of day at leisure.
Full day touring in Oudtshoorn. Highlights include:
Cango Caves – The Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction … one of the world’s natural wonders.
* Safari Ostrich Farm – During your visit experience the world’s largest bird which lays the largest egg, has the most beautiful feathers and eyes that make you want to fall in love and hug them. At Safari you can enjoy riding the birds at your own risk, stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks all in approximately 1 1/2 hours.
* Cango Wildlife Ranch – here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species which inhabited the Karoo region in the early days.
* Rest of the evening at leisure with vehicle & driver at disposal until 21h30 in Knysna only
» Terms : iable.
- Rates provided are nett & non commissionable.
- Should any of the following change, a new quote will have to be provided: date of travel, number of pax,
accommodation type, duration of stay and vehicle size.
- Please always consult with NATURE ADVENTURE before booking any flights (international, regional or domestic). If flights
are booked by the agent or client, NATURE ADVENTURE will not be held responsible if they do not fit the logistics of the
itinerary, and the agent/client will have to bear the cost of additional arrangements necessary to make
logistics work. A few examples include:
A special permit (currently ZAR 1’200.00) as well as driver accommodation (currently ZAR 600.00) will
need to be added in cases where flights arrive too late in Johannesburg to allow for an overland transfer
(duration +/- 7 hours) to reach the Kruger Park (where lodges such as Imbali are situated) before gate
closing times (17:00 or 18:00, depending on the time of th