hellotravel.com
Plan a Trip
3 Days 2 Nights Male to Maldives Vacation Package 1

3 Days 2 Nights Male to Maldives Vacation Package

32900
Price(per person)
3 Days
Trip Duration

Day wise Itinerary

Day 1 : Maldives

On arriving at the Male airport, meet the hotel representative who helps you with assisted transfer to your resort by speedboat. Complete the check-in formalities at the resort. Thereafter, the day is free to admire the scenic beauty of massive lagoons sprinkled all around. You are free for leisure activities- take a dip in the blue sea waters, explore the nearby attractions, walk on the sandy beaches and so on. Post dinner, overnight stay in Maldives.
Hotel : Maldives, Maldives

Day 2 : Maldives

The second day of the tour is free to enjoy a lazy day around on the white sandy beaches of Maldives. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Treat your eyes to the enchanting beauty spread around you. Dinner and overnight stay in Maldives.
Hotel : Maldives, Maldives

Day 3 :

Day 3 : Maldives

Day 3 of the tour is completely at leisure where you can do anything that you want to. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast. You can simply relax on the beach or can partake in water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, water polo, explore the underwater coral reefs and marine life. Dinner & Overnight stay at resort
Hotel : Maldives, Maldives

Inclusions


Accommodation

Pick-up

Drop

Accommodation

PlaceHotelStarDays
MaldivesFUN ISLAND RESORT & SPA3 ★Day 1
MaldivesFUN ISLAND RESORT & SPA3 ★Day 2

Terms and Conditions

» Payment Terms & Methods: 20% booking amount required though NEFT OR BANK TRANSFER. Remaining 80% needs to be paid 30 days in advance
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: Booking can be cancelled if informed 30 days before travel date. Amount paid will be non refundable.

3 Days 2 Nights Male to Maldives Vacation Package Reviews

Mrudula from Bangalore, India
Mrudula
Vishwas from Singapore, Singapore
Vishwas

Similar Tour Packages

View All Maldives Tour Packages

Tour Packages For Maldives

View All Maldives Tour Packages
3 Days 2 Nights Male to Maldives Vacation Package
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
10,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
200,000+
AMAZING DEALS
50 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1