Day 1 Arrival at Pune
Morning - Receive in Pune railway station/Residence proceed to Shirdi visit Saibaba temple & other temples like Dwarkamai, Chavdi, Khandoba Temple, Nand deep, Sai Museum , Hanuman Mandir( all are in the same complex or adjacent to the temple) , after darshan return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.- Night halt in Shirdi.
Day 2 Shirdi - Shanishingapur - Pune
In the morning after breakfast checkout at hotel and Later we will proceed to shani shingapur after darshan drive back to pune. In the evening Drop at Pune railway station/airport for onword destination.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 25% Refund will be made within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): In case of cancellation of holiday, the cancellation request must be informed to us via email. As per the booking conditions of holiday packages, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges:
30 days or more prior to the departure: 25% of the package cost
29 to 19 days prior to the departure: 50% of the package cost
19 Days prior to the departure: 100% of the package cost
**The cancellation charges are based on the above mentioned grid or the deposit amount whichever is higher