After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colours from a local glass-bottomed boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkelling, swimming and sunbathing. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pattaya.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): From booking date or 65 days of departure 3000 per person will be deducted as management booking fees 45-30 days 25% of total package value 29-15 days 50% of total package value 14-8 days 75% of total package value 7 days or less 100% of package value
Any International flight inclusive package cancellation will be upon airline fare rules.
VALID FOR MINIMUM 04 PASSENGER TRAVELLING TOGETHER