» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 100% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 75% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): NOTES :
# NATHULA Pass is solely permitted area depends upon Army N Sikkim Tourism and allows on Wednesday, Thursday , Friday , Saturday & Sunday ( If Permitted Charges should be pay at the spot only @Rs 500 per individual ).
Child policy :
1. Children 08 yrs & above will charge full cost.
2. Children between 04 - 07 will charge 60% of cost in CNB
1) Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
2) Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
3) Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
4) Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
5) Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Condition
•All tourists should send a Xerox copy of their voter ’s identity card passport and three passport size photographs at least ten days before the tour starts. Tourists should carry their id cards at all times during the tour.
•Booking has to be confirmed before 15 days with payment.
•Cancellation charge of 50% if cancelled before 7 days, 75% if cancelled before 3 days and 100% if cancelled on the date of commencement of tour.
•Company does not have any liability if the tour is cancelled or itinerary changed during the tour due to any unpredictable event.
•Company does not cover insurance in case of any accidents or loss of belongings, etc.