Arrival at Port Blair airport and proceed for your transfer to the hotel. First half of the day is leisure. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Note: The cellular jail is closed on Monday’s and National Holidays. Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is every day at 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve
Early morning or afternoon departure by ferry to Havelock island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 2 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as “The Radha Nagar beach”. Radhanagar Beach: Bestowed with the precious award of ’Asia’s best beach’ by TIME Magazine, Radha Nagar Beach situated 12kms from Havelock’s ferry pier is undoubtedly one of the Best beache of Andaman Islands. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. The water at the beach is of exceptional quality as there is almost not turbidity and wave action. It is not a huge island to explore.. Evening return to Portblair Overnight at Portblair.
After breakfast visit to Ross Island. (Closed Wednesday) Ross Island - is the place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds. Afternoon Samudrika Museum and The Marine Museum. (MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY, HENCE SIGHTSEEING
WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY) Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Portblair.
Note- In case of non-operating of Ross Island boat similar Carbyn Cove Beach Sightseeings would be Provide
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 25% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 100% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms & Conditions:
• Accommodation in the same or similar hotels as per the availability.
• The Rates are subjects to change without any prior notice Entry Ferry Permit charges etc.
• Confirmation is subjects to availability.
• Our 1st preference always remains private a c cruises for inter-island transfers (Havelock Neil Island). But this is subjected to operation & availability of the seats. In such cases we’ll book the tickets in Govt.
• Andaman and Nicobar Islands come under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, which is a mandatory for checking in to the hotels.
• Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
• All the Hotels in Andaman has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds