» Payment Terms & Methods: * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Exclusions:
• Check in baggage policy as per airline
• Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & DrinksAlcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy.
• Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
• The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
Our Scope of Services:
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
• you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible / liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
• If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
• We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
• Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
• Full flight amount if flights included and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
• Balance payment if any needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
• For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
• You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1, 99, 000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
• We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
o Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
o Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10, 000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
• We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
• If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
• There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
Airline Cancellation Policy:
• Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy
• Refund will be done within 30 Workings days post deduction of cancellation charges by airlines as per airline cancellation policy and service charge of 25% on total value by us.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
• Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
• 30 to 16 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
• 15 to 8 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
• 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
• Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
• In peak season example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc. most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.