» Payment Terms & Methods: * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): TERMS AND CONDITION -
1. GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
2. Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
3. Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
4. The price of package does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
5. Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
6. Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
7. In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. The approval and process of VISSA duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. Company cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
8. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
9. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. AC will not work on hills
10. Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure Or entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. We will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, however we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
11. It is mandatory to carry valid photo ID’s Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card etc. for all guests, PAN Card is not accepted as a valid photo ID at many places.
12. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
13. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
14. Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
15. Any refund payable to the Guest if any applicable as per cancellation policy will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. Company has all rights to deduct processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
16. From 1 June 2016 on wards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash cash paid at counter or deposited in bank 1% TCS may be applicable and to be deposited over and above on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
17. Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
The company Reserves the right to -
1. Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
2. Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. Company reserves the right to refund the money to the guest.
3. Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
4. Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
5. Change the routing of Air Travel.
6. Change hotel and/tour programs due to unavoidable circumstances.
A. Travel within India
• Valid Photo id proof
• Residential proof
B. Travel outside India
• In many country passport is valid for minimum 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination of all the guests who are travelling. The passport must be valid for 9 months from the date of arrival at the destination for Malaysian visa, .
Note: Requirements may differ from certain Embassies/Consulates to Embassies/Consulates and are subject to change.
• On booking the tour, our advisor will guide you about the visa formalities as per the consulate. It is requested to submit complete documents as per submission timeline given by the Travel Advisor.
• Some consulates may call individual for a personal interview.
• Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
• Kindly intimate in advance for any changes in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
• Additional charges would be applicable as per the amendments.
• In case of visa deniel or delays WIONHOLIDAYS. com will not be responsible.
Cancellation Policy and Charges -
Cancellation within 30 days or more before departure date - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation within 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 75% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Requested to read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
1. All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However it is the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and wionholidays. com will not be held responsible for the same.
2. The wionholidays. com is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for applying Visa. wionholidays. com will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. The consulate may or may not ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold WION HOLIDAYS for the same.
3. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from WION HOLIDAYS.
1. WION HOLIDAYS is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. In case of theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
2. Refunds if any, for iation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by A/C payee instrument Cheque, in Indian currency i. e Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque issued, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
3. Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable
1. Any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
2. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
3. If services of the tour are modified, ied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
4. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
5. Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
6. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
7. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
8. For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for the transaction to be borne by the guests.