Planning a trip to Manali in January is an ideal time because of the snowfall which everyone loves to experience. There are lots to do in Manali such as enjoying the views of the Beas from Old Manali or visiting the temples of Vashist and its therapeutic hot springs, driving to Solang Valley for a roll down the hills i.e. Zorbing or even paragliding.
There are Tibetan monasteries, the Manu Temple, the Hadimba Temple, and the Pin Valley National Park to explore further.
There are many hotels that are affordable and located near some of the popular tourist attractions and near Beas River such as Hotel Vintage, Hotel Silmog Garden, Snow Valley Resorts, and many more.
1. Do carry woollen clothes especially a heavy woolen jacket.
2. Do carry 2-3 pairs of inner thermal cots.
3. Woolen socks and airtight shoes are perfect to help you avoid freezing feet.
4. Keep yourself hydrated on the day when you visit snow points.
5. Do not go to the snow points on the very first day you reach Manali.