The Gayndah Orange Festival will be held from the 3rd- 6th May 2019 commencing with thair Gala Ball on the 27th April with the delegated of their 2019 Orange Festival Queen. At that point on Friday 3rd May they will have their Whiskey, Wine and Cheese night with excitement and a figure rivalry to enter. Celebration day is Saturday fourth the roads woken up with excitement, slows down and the procession with unrecorded music into the night. To complete the end of the week they have their brilliant family day with slows down and rides, the well known orange tossing rivalry and significantly more.
"Take a drive to Gayndah. It's the place you discover the dairy animals on the privilege and citrus on the left and the Burnett waterway that streams in the middle. It's the place you meet local people and rejoin with family and companions. It's the place you need to be at Gayndah Orange Festival time."
5 reasons why a guest ought not miss this occasion:
1. Celebration environment with roads stacked with an assortment of slows down.
2. Visit the Oldest Town in Queensland praising its half-yearly festival of Gayndah Orange Festival.
3. Extraordinary open doors for families, classmates and guests to meet up for reunions.
4. Bolster the provincial territories in the Beautiful North Burnett by coming and getting a charge out of the fun occasions and network endeavors of the Gayndah Orang Festival.
5. Everybody has an association with Gayndah! Come and discover yours.