Day 1 : Airport to Hotel and Srinagar Local Sightseeing
On Arrival at Srinagar Airport. Our representative will receive you and transfer you to HOUSEBOAT in Dal Lake. Check-in Houseboat welcome drink upon Arrival and Day reserved for sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi ( The Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh ( The Garden of Pleasure),Shalimar Bagh ( The Abode of Love ) , Harvan Garden , Botonical Garden, Pari-Mahal, famous Historically important Religious Places Like Old Jamia-Masjid, Dargah Shrief Hazratbal and Shankracharya temple. One can also visit Tulip Garden ( open during tulip season end March to end April). Overnight stay in Houseboat.
After breakfast leave Houseboat and proceed for full day excursion trip of Gulmarg ( 2600 meters a.s.l) “ TheMeadow of Flowers” also Known as “ The Ski-Resort” . Gulmarg has famous Golf Course during summer ( which is one of the heightest 18-hole golf course in the world) and Ski Resort during winter. FULL DAY FREE TO ENJOY AND EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF GULMARG. One can go for Gandola ride “cable car”,Sledging,Skating,Skiing , Zorbing etc (by your own expenses) and have glimpse of Khilanmarg, kongdoori, Alpather Lake, Seven Springs, Strawberry Valley and Apharwat. Return to Srinagar for overnight stay in HOTEL .
After breakfast FULL DAY FREE TO ENJOY AND EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF PAHALGAM. One can visit Baisaran ** by pony ( by your own expenses ) Chandanwari** ( 16kms) is starting point of Amarnath Pilgrimage “The abode of Shiva”. Betaab Valley**(15kms), Aru Valley** (12kms from pahalgam) has a fine meadows of picturesque scenery and starting point of trekking of Lidderwat , Kolahoi Glacier, Tarsar lake (by your own expenses). In the Evening proceed to Srinagar for Overnight stay in HOTEL .
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Cancellation Policy:
• Cancellation before 15 days of start date there will be 15% Retention charges of Total tour Package Cost.
• Cancellations made within 15 days of start date there will be 25% Retention charges of Total Tour Package Cost.
• Minimum 40% payment of total Tour Package cost as Booking Confirmation amount / advance amount.
• Remaining amount due on Arrival.
Mode of Payment:
• Cash/Bank Transfer/Credit Card /Debit Card /Cheque/DD.