Pick-up you from the hotel in Colombo and proceed to Sinharaja via Ratnapura and check-in the hotel which is located near Sinharaja Rainforest.
In the evening proceed to Sinharaja rainforest to do a trek.
Sinharaja Rain Forest (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the last viable remnant of Sri Lanka’s tropical lowland rainforest spanning an area of 18900 acres is located within Sabaragamuwa and Southern provinces of the south-west lowland wet zone of Sri Lanka. Sinharaja Forest reserve is also home to over 50% of Sri Lanka’s endemic species of mammals and butterflies, as well as many kinds of insects, reptiles and rare amphibians. 19 of Sri Lanka’s 20 species of endemic bird species in Sri Lanka are found in the Sinharaja Reserve. Among the endangered birds are Sri Lanka Wood Pigeon, Green-Billed Causal, Sri Lankan white-headed starling, Red-faced Malkoha, Green-billed Causal, Sri Lanka Spur fowl Sri Lankan Blue Magpie, and Ashy-headed Babbler, all of which are endemic. Out of 12 endemic mammal species of the country 8 are found here. Giant squirrel, dusky-stripped jungle squirrel, badger mongoose and endemic purple-faced leaf monkey and torque macaque are frequently seen.
Leave the hotel at the standard check-out time and proceed to Colombo and do a city tour.
Colombo, Sri Lanka's business capital, which is located on the country's west coast and is by far the country's biggest city. The city is a jarring mix of old and new Sri Lanka, with a central cluster of high-rise office blocks and hotels overshadowing red tiled colonial-era buildings and sprawling street markets which overflow with high piled fruit and vegetables, colorful silks and cottons, and deliciously fragrant spices. Colombo offers many interesting venues that you can visit; The Galle Face Green Promenade, the National Museum, the National Art Gallery, the Independence Square, the Dutch Museum, Gangarama Temple, the old ‘Dutch Hospital’ which has been converted into a mall, and the National Library are some of them. Shopping options are widely available while the Nightlife is indeed enjoyable.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Payment Terms
• The payable value does not include any charges other than the cost of your Holiday in Sri Lanka as confirmed.
• All bank charges and any other transaction charges as per the invoice must be borne by the payee.
• In the event the received amount is less than the invoice value, please note that we will require the balance payment by cash or credit card on arrival.
• If you are paying via Telegraphic Transfer, The payment will take up to 5 working days to process, however does not have any additional charges.
• If you are paying by credit card via Paypal, a 4% service cost will be charged on the payable value.
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.