This morning visit Jalian Wala Bagh where hundreds of people were massacred by General Dior during British period. In the afternoon, proceed to Wagha Border (Indo-Pak border) and witness the majestic closing ceremony. Evening board Golden Temple Mail dep. 21:25 hrs. for Delhi. Overnight on board.
Arrive Delhi at 07:05 hrs. Morning city tour of Old Delhi visiting Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, India Gate, drive past President’s house, Parliament House and Laxmi Narayan Temple. By noon, check into hotel. In the afternoon, visit Akshardham Temple with its museum and sound & light show. Return to the hotel. Night stay at hotel.
Morning visit Taj Mahal, the eternal monument built by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz. Proceed to Agra fort, the huge red fort structure of length nearing one kilometer. In time proceed to onward destination. You may visit Mathura Temple, the birth place of Lord Krishna. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays)
» Terms : 1. Any Guide / Escort services.
2. Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
3. Any elephant ride charges in Jaipur.
4. Any meals other than specified.
5. Any Monument Entrances fee.
6. Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants/Driver.
7. Any additional expenses occurred due to Flight / Train delay, Natural calamities, landslides, strike etc.